Sunday, March 30, 2014

Someone's 4!!!

What will get you to blog for the first time in 2 months?  Peer pressure from a few unnamed family members Claire and your youngest child's birthday!  Yes, Brady turns 4 today!!  


Can you believe it??  I don't know if it's because he's the last child but the last 4 years have honestly gone way too fast.  I look back at pictures and smile.  Not out of sadness that he's growing up but out of happiness that I was blessed to experience a boy.  I always wanted girls.  The clothes, the hair, the "girly" stuff.  However, from the minute he was born, I knew this little boy was in my life for a reason.  I know more about garbage trucks than I ever wanted to know, Batman and Spiderman are becoming my favorite superheros, and watching Gator Boys is kind of fun!  

Here is a quick look at how he has grown. . .


















And now. . .















Happy birthday Brady!  
We love you beyond words :)

XOXO
-K


2 comments:

  1. Sweet post! Happy Birthday, Brady! 4 years have flown by...can't believe how much he's changed even since New Year's Eve...such a little man now. Hope it was a fun celebration for all! Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyyy a blog post! He is such a little stud muffin and I love "watching" him grow! I don't even know your children but I feel like I do! Xo :)

    ReplyDelete